Regular visits to your dentist are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here. Read more about why you should visit the dentist regualrly.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cerec One Visit Crowns, same-day crowns
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Cosmetic Contouring, reshaping teeth
- Cosmetic Dentistry, improves the appearance of teeth, gums and/or bite
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Scaling and Root Planing, deep-cleaning technique to control gum disease
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
We offer all of the routine preventive services including exams, cleanings, x-rays, sealants and fluoride treatments. We also provide oral cancer screening and periodontal probing on all of our patients.
We can provide a wide range of restorative techniques from gold and silver to composite (tooth colored material), Cerec all porcelain inlays and onlays.
Crowns and Bridges
Dr. Feeney is one of the few dentists in our area who can provide Cerec one visit crowns. We can also provide our patients with many other techniques that may suit their needs better. Our patients have found the Cerec one appointment (no temporary or second visit), all porcelain crowns to be very appealing. We also offer several types of bridges based on your need.
Your smile is one of your most important assets, and we want to help you make it the best it can be. We offer a full line of cosmetic services including bleaching, composite bonding and veneers. Please come and let us show you what can be accomplished with your smile.
We do non-invasive procedures including routine extractions.
Our office treats emergencies for our patients and we can provide root canals on uncomplicated teeth. For complex cases, we recommend that patients see an endodontist.
We provide several types of dentures and partial dentures. Ask the doctor which is best for you.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.